Mom in Cancerland

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Oct. 14th 2007 Day 1

Ok, so I guess I'm a blogger now? You'll have to really stay with me on this one. My hopes is to create some sort of documentation for my kids especially that will give them some insight into my personality, thoughts, dreams and all that. You see, I have stage 4 breast cancer. I have had it for 3 years. My disease is stable, but still considered terminal and incurable. How I live my life under this dark cloud and continue to raise my 2 beautuful children and still laugh and plan and be a wife and a useful member of society. This is my goal. This is what I am all about. Maybe I can connect with others in my unique situation or maybe it'll just be a exercise for me we'll see. Anyway, the sleep meds that I need to take everynight are kicking in. I may start revealing embarassing parts of my past so best to sign off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home